In case your WHMCS billing platform was put in utilizing the Softaculous script installer, the model of WHMCS ought to be upgraded with it as effectively. In case your WHMCS was put in manually, it’s worthwhile to improve it manually.
These are the recordsdata that can be utilized for guide upgrades:
That is the advisable model for all new installs and upgrades from any earlier model:
The steps wanted to improve Premium WHMCS Theme can range from model to model and so full steps, together with any template adjustments required for every model are included within the Launch Notes beneath. Nevertheless, the final course of for model upgrading all the time stays the identical:
1. Start by taking a full backup of your WHMCS system, each recordsdata and the database utilizing a device similar to phpMyAdmin
2. Now obtain the newest WHMCS model right here
three. Subsequent, unzip the contents of the WHMCS zip file obtain to a folder in your pc
four. Now in case you have custom-made your WHMCS admin folder title, you must rename the admin folder within the new recordsdata to match
5. Add the brand new recordsdata to your current set up folder changing any current folders & recordsdata
6. Go to the admin space as you usually would to log in and you must then be mechanically redirected to the improve script. If this isn’t proven mechanically, please manually go to /set up/set up.php to invoke the improve course of
7. Settle for the license settlement
eight. In case you are prompted for any database info *STOP*, this means the configuration.php file is lacking, and so a brand new set up is being tried – it’s worthwhile to restore the configuration.php earlier than persevering with
9. Verify the field to substantiate you will have backed up your database and click on the improve button to finish
10. As soon as the updates end, delete the set up folder out of your server
11. Now proceed to replace your customized templates with any new or modified recordsdata within the model you’ve got upgraded to
12. Lastly, clear your browser cache or carry out a tough refresh (Ctrl + F5) and delete the contents of the template cache listing (normally referred to as templates_c) to make sure you see the brand new templates.